Brewer's coin, located at The Netherlands (the "Company," "we" or "us") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please ensure that you read the following information carefully in order to understand how Brewer's coin will regard and treat your personal data.
What information does Brewer's coin collect from you?
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you submit to Brewer's coin.
You may submit information to Brewer's coin by filling in forms on Brewerscoin.io or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or other means of digital communication. This also includes any information that you provide us when you register to use our site, participate in discussions or use any other social media functions on our site, and when you contact us on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you submit to Brewer's coin may include, but is not exclusive to, your name, address, email, phone number, financial information, and free-form text.
Information Brewer's coin collects about you.
Brewer's coin may collect usage information when you visit different parts of our site or use our applications. We may also automatically collect certain technical information such as device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, device type, unique device identifiers, and mobile information if you use a mobile device to access the site).
Brewer's coin uses technologies such as cookies to analyse trends, administer the Brewerscoin.io site, track user movement around the site, and to gather demographic information about our users as a whole.
How does Brewer's coin use your information?
Brewer's coin uses information stored about you in the following ways:
Information you provide to Brewer's coin will be used to:
- Carry out any obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- Provide you with pertinent information about the products and services that you have requested from us;
- Notify you about changes to the Brewer's coin service;
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you are accessing it on.
Information we collect about you will be used to:
- Administer Brewerscoin.io, and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, analysis, testing, research, statistical and surveying purposes;
- Improve Brewerscoin.io and our services to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you access our services on;
- Allow participation in interactive features, when you choose to do so;
- Attempt to keep Brewerscoin.io as safe and secure as possible;
- Any information received from other sources may be combined with the information you give us and the information we collect about you. This combination of data will be used for the purposes outlined above and may depend on the type of information that we receive.
Will Brewer's coin disclose my personal data?
By using Brewerscoin.io and our services you are agreeing that we have the right to share your personal information with: Selected third parties including: Analytics and search engine providers such as Google Analytics or Comscore that help us improve and optimise Brewerscoin.io and our other services;
We will disclose your personal information to additional third parties:
Where does Brewer's coin store my data?
Any data that Brewer's coin collects via your submissions or via your use of Brewer's coin’s websites and/or services may be transferred to, processed and stored at, a destination inside the European Economic Area ("EEA").
Due to the transmission of information, via the internet, not being 100% secure, we will do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict data handling procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access and keep your data secure as possible.
What are my rights?
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes or if we intend to disclose your data to any third party for marketing purposes.
You can exercise your rights to prevent us processing your data for marketing purposes by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right for us to remove any data we have collected about you by emailing us.
Our site may also contain links to third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. It is your responsibility to check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites as they may vary from site to site.
This document was last modified: May 2018